Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Easter is on its way!

Easter is on its way and I have been trying to think of things to make in miniature for it. I was working on a few things and experimenting with this and that and came up with this. I made a table out of polymer clay! It was just something I thought I'd try to make and it turned out pretty good actually =) I can't wait to make more! And the three tier serving tray I made myself as well. It didn't turn out 100% but I am satisfied with my result regardless. =) I have been telling myself that you can make almost anything with polymer clay. That helps when trying to come up with something to make. This little creation of mine was just thrown together though. I was making little cookies and cupcakes last night because I have so many ideas in my head that I don't know what to make first! So I picked the easiest. I was experimenting though, making the cupcakes themselves. I think I came up with a good way of making them. =) I am still working on a few other things in that area though. Let's just say that I know now why some miniaturists like to keep their methods a secret. lol! It is hard work making these mini things. =) Well, maybe not that hard but it does take time and patience. But wow is it addicting! Anyway, I went to my local scrapbook store last weekend and bought some miniature flowers because I have yet to learn how to make my own. I'm sure I'll get there eventually though. =) I am determined! I just do not have all the things needed yet. I need more money! ;-) Well enough of this. Here is what I worked on today. By the way I love photographing these minis! My camera is getting lots of good use too. I love photographing my kids, I really really do, but they don't sit still long enough for a perfect shot. lol But I take what I can get. =)


Everything made by me out of polymer clay. Except for the little place mats, cupcake liners, and flowers and vase. =)
And as you can see I've created a watermark for my pictures. =) Love it!

0 comments:

 

Sunshine Miniatures © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner