Well, I must admit, this is my first Halloween miniature I've made. I don't think I got a chance to make many Halloween things last year for some reason. I had fun making this little piece even though it took me several days to actually finish it. I was just not motivated enough I guess. But I am sick today. I had originally planned to go out and about and enjoy my day but I feel like crud and am staying inside. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow. :)
Well the carved pumpkin was a bit of a challenge. I wasn't sure how to make it at first so I just used a piece of rolled up aluminum foil. It was a pain to get out. I ended up cracking the jack-o-lantern but I did not break it! Yay! So I can live with it. :) I also put in a small glow in the dark candle inside (made out of clay of course). I don't know if it's bright enough to light it all up but I will test it out tonight when my kids go to bed. I really wanted to make a Halloween piece though. I just love Halloween. It's my second favorite holiday. My first is Christmas. I really want to make a few more Halloween pieces before the actual day. I'll just have to see how I feel about it. This cat did not turn out the way I wanted it to but for my first attempt I'll accept it.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment