I have been thinking a lot lately about making miniatures. I can't wait to get started again making things. =) I have lots of ideas! I just need to sit down and make them! Practice. I think I am going to need some warming up at first. I haven't made anything since April or something like that. I have lots of things to work with too. Can't wait!
I have a youtube channel where I have posted videos, some tutorials and such. I honestly don't think I'll continue to make videos. At least not tutorials. I'll probably continue to make picture videos though. I think I'm going to delete all my previous videos, or at least most of them. I'm not quite sure yet. I have created a different account for my minis. I think I'll try to move everything over there. I am moving on to a different audience so to speak. At least I hope. We'll see what happens. I know I want to change it though.
For now though, my house work is calling. Ugh! It will never end. =)
~L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great to see you back Loida:) Hope you got to buy lots of goodies when you were back home. Can't wait to see what you will be making.
:) I hope you find the time you're looking for to sit down and manifest your ideas. Looking forward to seeing them!!
Yay, you're back! :) I'm so excited about your video tutorials!
Post a Comment